Jaipur's rich cultural heritage and growing industries offer a distinctive environment for businesses seeking a blend of tradition and modernity. The city's strategic location and focus on economic diversification make it an appealing destination for GST registration in Jaipur.
Benefits of GST Registration in Jaipur
Following are the advantages of GST registration in Jaipur:
- Simplified Taxation Services
- Lower Prices for Goods and Services
- Assists in preventing time-consuming tax services
- Trying to Cut Down on Corruption and Sales Without Receipts
- Process of Taxation is uniform on GST Registration in Jaipur
Eligibility Criteria for GST Registration in Jaipur
The following person/entities are required to undertake GST registration in Jaipur:
- Aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 40 lakhs (the threshold is Rs. 20 lakhs for states coming under special category status) in a financial year for supply of goods. In case of services, the threshold is Rs. 20 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs for special category states respectively.
- Entities registered under earlier taxation laws (Excise, VAT, Service Tax, etc.) must register with GST
- Inter-state suppliers of goods
- Casual taxable persons
- Taxpayers under reverse charge mechanism
- Input service distributor and its agent
- E-commerce operators or aggregators
- Non-resident taxable persons
- Agents of a supplier
- Persons supplying through e-commerce aggregators
- Entities providing online information, acquiring database or retrieval services from outside India to a person in India (excluding registered taxable persons).
Documents Required for GST Registration in Jaipur
For GST registration in Jaipur, the following documents are must:
For a Public/Private Limited Company:
- PAN card
- Company's Certificate of Incorporation
- MoA and AoA of the company
- proof as well as address proof of directors and the authorised signatory of the company.
- Passport-sized photographs of the directors and authorised signatory.
- Copy of the Board resolution passed for appointing the authorised signatory.
- Information in context of opening of a bank account.
- Address proof of the business location.
For a Sole Proprietorship Business:
- PAN card of the owner
- Aadhar card of the owner
- Photograph of the owner
- Bank account details
- Address proof
For a Partnership Firm:
- PAN card of all partners (including managing partner and authorised signatory)
- Copy of partnership deed
- Photograph of all partners and authorised signatories
- Address proof of partners (Aadhar card, Passport, driving licence, Voter’s identity card, etc.)
- Aadhar card of authorised signatory
- Proof of appointment of authorised signatory
- In the case of LLP, registration certificate / Board resolution of LLP
- Bank account details
- Address proof of principal place of business
For a HUF:
- PAN Card of HUF and the Passport size Photograph of the Karta.
- ID and Address Proof of Karta and Address proof of the place of business.
- Bank Account Details.
What is the Procedure for GST Registration in Jaipur?
For GST registration in Jaipur, the following steps must be followed:
- Begin the GST Registration process by visiting the GST portal www.gst.gov.in and filling out the online application.
- Click on the 'New User Login' link on the GST portal and accept the displayed declaration form. Proceed to register for GST Registration.
- Fill in the required details on the GST portal and verify with OTP (received on e-mail id and mobile no.)
- The Temporary Reference Number (TRN) will display on the screen. Save it for future references i.e., for Part B of the registration.
- Return to the GST portal and then click 'Register' under the 'Taxpayers' menu.
- Enter the selected TRN and Captcha details and validate again with OTP received.
- Next the application status will be displayed. Click the Edit option on the right end of the page and fill in the relevant details and provide necessary documents in the sections on the next page.
- Before submitting the application, verify the declaration on the 'Verification' page.
- Finally, on completion, the Application Reference Number (ARN) will be sent on the e-mail ID as well as the registered mobile number, which can be checked on the GST portal.
Why Choose StartupFino for GST Registration in Jaipur?
GST registration offers various benefits, including the ability to claim input tax credit, easy compliance with tax regulations and seamless inter-state trade. It also provides legitimacy to the business and enables participation in the formal economy.
StartupFino is a company that specialises in offering complete services for GST registration in Jaipur. We can aid you with everything from providing advice in the initial phase to ensuring that you meet all the necessary requirements and follow all the tedious processes for GST registration in Jaipur.